Ways to get Involved
The Wayland Players are always ready to welcome new members who are interested in acting on the stage or helping behind the scenes. Full membership provides opportunities to be actively involved in our productions including:
- Audition for a role in a production
- Learn a new skill or make use of an existing one with opportunities
- Behind the scenes to design & construct sets, make up, costume, stage management
- Direct or Produce a production.
- Social events including summer *BBQ, *Christmas Meal & other regular events
- Quarterly Members Newsletter
- Vote at General Meeting
- Scripts, insurance and refreshments all included
Your annual membership fee of £24.00 can be paid for by cash, cheque or Standing Order. (*not included in membership fee).
For more information and an informal discussion please contact the Chair, Richard Hindley, by telephone on 01953 883738 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you along!
Friends of the Wayland Players
Being a Friend of The Wayland Players means you can have fun and make a valuable contribution for example many of our Friends help with set building or Front of House as well as other behind the scenes activities.
When you pay just £5 per person per year to join you will receive
- Regular newsletter so that you are the first to know about future productions and events
- Voucher entitling you to a discount for a production.
- An invitation to our annual event, available only to Friends.
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of The Wayland Players or would like any more information, please complete emailus at email@example.com
The Wayland Players has always enjoyed a good relationship with companies and businesses in the Watton and the local area - and for a long time. We have been supported in various ways including sponsorship of programmes, raffle prizes, advertising space and equipment for set building. The Corprate Members scheme is currently under review but we would still welcome your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org